Monday, 30 December 2013

Christmas day

Hey guys, hope you all had a lovely christmas! Mine was spent at home, in a minnie mouse onesie opening presents and stuffing my face. Lets just say I was in a food coma for most of the evening. (Yet still managed to make my way through several deserts). I think I will be using the 'it's ok to stuff my face as it's christmas' excuse for a little bit longer...don't we all?



I will also be doing a 'what I got for christmas' style post very soon, I love reading these sorts of posts and having a nose at peoples christmas goodies! 
x

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun, love the makeup by the way x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely day! Have an amazing rest of holiday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! That is such an adorable tree and onesie :) I'm glad I found your blog!

    By the way, I followed you on GFC and bloglovin, and it would really mean a lot if you checked out my blog and followed back if you like it :) Keep in touch!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely day gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!))Cute pics))) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww such lovely photos, hope you had a great christmas :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Templates made by pipdig