Thursday 10 February 2011

I'm Chuck Bass








I might have to go and see this film just because he is in it. Such a beautiful human being. I bloody love Ed Westwick. Plus he's from Stevange which is near where I live.Oh how I wish I could casually bump into him there. Unfortunately my camera has broken :( so I won't be able to show any new purchases or outfits until I get a new one, which will be soon I hope! Hate not having my camera it feels so unnatural. Hope you're all having a good day





2 comments:

  1. aw thank you lovely for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours, if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). and what lovely photos!
    hope you have a lovely valentine's weekend girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love him

    rosapelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Templates made by pipdig